TMS Metalizing Systems, Ltd. is
The Right Choice ™ in Thermal Spray Equipment!
The Bridgemaster® is an excellent choice in Low Energy,
Deposition Arc-Spray Systems.
The Bridgemaster® is a heavy duty, lightweight, low energy, high deposition arc spray
system for applying metalized coatings. Designed for shop or field
applications, the Bridgemaster® is a workhorse in any environment. Meters and Controls are
conveniently located on the feeder providing "at the work place"
control. Flexibility in design allows for a wide variety of possible
- Big Wire Capabilities:
Aluminum, Zinc, and Zinc/Aluminum wires, 3/16" in diameter, are
- Combination Leads: Combination leads
combine the spray wire, power leads, and atomizing air into a
single flexible, lightweight lead.
- Arc Shorting Control: Prevents wire fusing.
- Fan Spray: Provides a wide spray
pattern for high production work.
- Air Sweep: Allows the operator to
air sweep the surface prior to spraying.
- Power Supply Choices: Lightweight
Inverters or Conventional DC Welding Power Supplies
- Flexible: Modular design
accommodates easy adaptation to the needs of the applicator.
- All necessary controls and meters are
conveniently mounted on the front-face of the wire feed module.
- The 450-amp inverter power supply weighs
just 118 pounds! A variety of conventional DC welding power
supplies are also available.
Safety and Operation
- The Arc Spray Metallizing process produces
noise, fumes and Ultraviolet rays. Consult the operators' manual
and individual wire Material Data Safety Sheets for safety
- Arc-shields installed on the gun protect
against direct UV exposure. These shields are easily removed to
accomplish gun maintenance.
- Clean, dry, compressed air capable of 65
CFM @ 100 PSI.
- Electrical requirements are based on the
particular power supply selected. Three-phase power in voltages of
208, 230, 380, 415, 460 or 575 can be accommodated.
- Small Wire capability.
- Drummed Wired Dispensers.
- Spray Station Control Consoles for remote
operation of single or multiple arc-spray systems.
- Wire Staighteners to improve wire feeding.
- Angle Spray Nozzles for space restricted areas.
- Stretch out kits for placement of the
feeder up to 150 feet from the power supply.