Deflected Flame Spray Extension
Using the Deflected Flame Spray Extension, a higher quality coating can be achieved in difficult access areas.
The Metallisation deflected flame spray extension was developed as a direct result of customers requirements to apply a quality coating in difficult access areas, such as between pipes, near supports, and other limited access areas. Without the extension, the best that could be achieved was to apply a coating from a distance at an imperfect angle, resulting in a less than ideal coverage and coating porosity.
Now, using the extension, a much higher quality coating can be achieved, ensuring that corrosion protection is maintained, even in difficult access areas.
The extension unit fits directly onto the Metallisation MK61 or MK73 Flame Spray pistol.
- Three Standard Lengths: 150, 300, 450mm
- For use with 1/8" (3.17mm) or 3/16" (4.76mm) wires
- Fits on the MK61 and MK73 Pistols
- Uses same consumables spares as the standard pistols
- Can spray directly forward or an a deflected angle
- Will spray from 0° to 90° deflection
- The deflector can rotate through 180° to allow spraying in a 360° arc around the pistol.
- Difficult Access Area
- Petro-Chemical Pipe Runs
- Between Supports or Structures